8 Step Guide to Counterfeits
8 Step Guide To Buying Electronic Components With Confidence And Avoiding Counterfeits
Counterfeit electronic components are a huge issue for the electronics industry, putting quality, brand reputation, and sales revenue in jeopardy. This is without even thinking about the major risks that can happen to the health and safety of others.
We want to help others in the industry to avoid counterfeits and advise on the best ways to buy electronic components.
In a recent survey, we found almost three-quarters of Purchasing Managers mentioned their biggest fear and frustration was receiving counterfeit goods.
By working together we can help to reduce the entry and effects from counterfeiting. To help you we have created an 8 step guide, which contains information on topics we believe are crucial when buying electronic components with confidence and avoiding counterfeits.
Here is a sample of the contents:
- Background Information - now includes all parts that are known to be subject to counterfeiting
- Causes Of Counterfeiting
- Methods Of Counterfeiting
- Step 1 - Procurement& Supplier Selection
- Step 2 - Receiving, Inspection & Examination
- Step 3 - Quality Specifications
- Step 4 - Full Traceability Requirements
- Step 5 - Testing For Counterfeits
- Step 6 - Training & Certifications
- Step 7 - Systems, Planning & Procedures
- Step 8 - Reporting Counterfeits
- 11 Questions To Ask Your Electronic Component Supplier
Click here to view the full content!
For fast personal service and 30-minute response to urgent enquiries phone us on +44 (0)1904 415415.